created 2014

created 2014

Tuesday 20 November 2012

my 50 books to read challange updated

The Hobbitt by J R.R.Tolkien
Lone Wolf  by Jodi Picoult
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Owl Killers by Karen Maitland
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel by Deborah Moggach
The Girl in the Painted Caravan by Eve Petulengro
The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafron
The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling
Meet me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe  by Jenny Colgan
Marshmallows for Breakfast by Dorothy Koomson
Pear Shaped by Stella Newman
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
The Chocolate Lovers Club by Carole Matthews
Next to You by Gloria Hunniford
The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore
Pride and Predudice by Jane Austen
Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
Dear Fatty by Dawn French
Finding my Voice by Russell Watson
Is It Just Me by Miranda Hart
The Luxury of Time by Jane and Mike Tomlinson
The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of a Window and Disappeared by jonas Jonasson
Dodger by Terry Pratchett

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the New Look Blog. I would like to change mine but I have forgotten how and it takes so long! I have just ordered my youngest son a lovely copy of The Hobbit for Christmas...it is my favourite opener for a book ever...I love the first few chapters. I am reading shamefully trashy stuff at the moment by Trisha Ashley, she has written a few Christmassy Novels,...a nice bit of light reading about with a few chickens in the plot too. Other than that in the Winter I love 'The Knitting Mysteries' series by Maggie Sefton...more cheesy non challenging stuff. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all them books mum i've only read one - Meet me at the Cupcake Cafe - was really good!! Think I might have borrowed it Collette - i'll ask her if she's still got it. Xmas at the Cupcake Cafe must be a follow on then? Will have to look out for that x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan,
    Great list. I replied to your comment re the 50 book challenge. Yes, please go ahead and do whatever you feel comfortable with doing for it. I have chosen to do mine as every time I read a book I update my list, but this is not a set rule. I did leave it all rather random which does got to show that I cannot organize the simplest of things!lol. I am actually reading The Casual Vacancy now ^_^Dear Fatty is brilliant! Oo, you do have some good books on there ^_^ I hope you enjoy reading them. Love the new blog background.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii