created 2014

created 2014

Friday 4 March 2011

flowers

hi I've just been over to post on the flower bed if you haven't already,  go and visit now to view some amazing flowers and if its not too late for you to join in the fun.

These are the flowers i experimented with for my blanket, but I wasn't happy with them, I'll keep them tho for coasters or something.
Wasn't too sure about the colours and the size.


I finally crocheted one that I am quite happy with so had to make another two and join them together, now I have decided on the colour combination i am going with (I think)
This is the start of my Flowerbed Blanket which, when finished, is going everywhere with us, in our caravan.

Once again the pictures don't really justify the colour ,but this is it.


also do you like the basket I crocheted to put my wip in ?
I was thinking about decorating the outside of it but it looks good as it is



Okay off to do the dreaded Ironing as we are going to York next weekend for a few days in our caravan (first outing this year)

Plan to  crochet plenty more flowers while I am there, only don't tell the hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii