created 2014

created 2014

Friday 8 October 2010

Staying me...: Thursday Blog Hop

Staying me...: Thursday Blog Hop: "I'm going to post this now, because I really want to try to stay off the computer tomorrow morning, and get some housework done. Heh, like t..."





on another note I'm doing the CAL with Dawn Touissant , this one is a monkey by the name of Manuel
It's great fun doing a CAL if you haven't done one already why not join in.
Here is a photo of the future Manuel . Once he is finished i will show a photo so watch this blog .
Do you think his tail is a bit big?
I might make him a smaller one otherwise he will be bottom heavy lol
You can also post photos of Manuel on Ravelry (if you know how to that is, I don't)

Look what i,ve just joined , I,ve tried to do it before and It didn't work so i thought i'd give it another try and wow. How i am going to find time to do all this, goodness knows , think i will have to give up work and do this full time , i just love it
Book Blogger Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii