created 2014

created 2014

Monday 12 July 2010

new blogger

hi all and welcome to my first blog
please be patient with me as this is my first time
My hubby and i have just returned from holiday and i would like to share a couple of photos with you
does anyone recognise where it is?
It was our first visit to the area and we loved it . We went for two weeks and it was free ,yes you read correctly, free. We won it by putting our names into a draw at Hull Caravan Show last year.All we had to pay was fuel and spending money.
I love reading other blogs especially those about crocheting which is my current hobby. I will keep my first blog short and sweet for now.
Please give me feedback and any comments on good blogging.
Thanks for looking.
joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a message and i will visit your blog to say thankyou
thankyou lol
all messages gratefully received

Cuteki kawaii